I am going to be gone for a few days. We have to move all of our stuff out by Sunday and still don’t know where we are going. My worse case if I find nothing else is no longer an option. The trailer we found has more problems than we thought when we went back and looked at it. We filled out the app but really don’t think it is a option anymore. I just feel it isn’t going to be a safe place for the kids. Should have things figured out by monday. If not I can always update Monday why I am waiting on my boy to get off the bus and things.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s