Thank you to Wallflower or Butterfly for the nomination for this award. She did it last week but I forgot all about it with everything going on. Better late than never right?
What is a Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve any recognition they get. The award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
The Creator of this amazing award: Okoto Enigma, check out their blog Here
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You must nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Myself:
- I am a divorced mom of 4
- I am working on my A.S in Human and Social Service Domestic Violence
- I am happier now in life than I have probably ever been.
My questions to Answer
- What’s your best part about your personality?
- What’s one thing you would change in the world to make it better? End world hunger.
- If you could have 3 wishes, what would they be? Why?
- To have my dad back with me. Because he was my one go to person who was there no matter what.
- To not have to worry about money why I finish school. Because it would make things a lot easier.
- To move out of state and have the house and property that we want. We would all be happier.
- What’s the last blog post (before this one) that you read? Post the link.
- Weird question: If you could paint someone else’s nails, who would it be and what color would you pick? I don’t know I don’t even paint my own anymore. I do my little one’s piggy’s as she calls them occasionally.
I know it says 10 to 20 but as of right now these are really about all I follow who have not already received the award.
My Questions for my Nominees are:
- Why did you start blogging?
- How many pets do you have and what are they?
- What kind of books do you like to read?
- If you could have your dream car what would it be?
- Weird question—Are you scared of snakes?
Links to my best post