Grabbed this from I Am My Own Island , check her out she has great blog to follow.
I am supposed to be doing a million and one other things right now and only have a few minutes to do this but I am waiting on a phone call and getting a little agitated so figured I do something to get my mine off things. If you would like grab them and answer as well. Let me know if you do would love to read your answers.
1.What’s your philosophy in life? Just be you and take care of your business as long as you are taking care of what you need to everything will work out.
2. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself? My depression
3. Are you religious or spiritual? A little of both I guess
4. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert? Extrovert
5. Which parent are you closer to and why? I was closes to my dad by far, because he was supportive no matter what. He didn’t tell you what to do and expect you to do it he let you live life learn your lesson and was there no matter what happen.
6. What was the best phase in your life? 2012 when me and RC was together I had my kids, his kids, him and happier than I have ever been in life.
7. What was the worst phase in your life? 2015 when I lost my dad.
8. Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up? I am going to school right now to do what I have wanted to do since I was 14 years old. Before that I really never knew what I wanted to do besides be a mom.
9. What makes you feel accomplished? Overcoming all the hurdles that come my way.
10. What’s your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much? I have no idea why it stuck out to me so much but I loved the book Of Mice and Men. It’s funny because it isn’t even a book I would just pick up and read but I had to read it in high school.
11. What is a relationship deal breaker for you? Someone who is controlling
12. Are you more into looks or brains? Brains
13. Would you ever take back someone who cheated? I don’t know probably not.
14. How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner? I have nothing to hide but am the most open book private person you will ever meet. I do not mind you looking at my stuff but don’t do it behind my back. I feel doing it behind someone’s back means you don’t trust them. I do not like my things gone through.
15. When do you think a person is ready for marriage? Never just like you are really never ready for kids. I think like kids if we waited until we were 100% ready there would be no kids or marriages.
16. What kind of parent do you think you will be? I have 4 kids and they range in age from 4 to 13 and I get told all the time how good they are, what manners they have and what a great big family I have. So I guess I am doing something right and not screwing them up to much j/k
17. What would you do if your parents didn’t like your partner? Nothing I would be more worried if she liked them the way she is.
18. Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything? My friend Scott aka my one good friend. We have known each other since we were about 8 years old.
19. Do you usually stay friends with your exes? Some
20. Have you ever lost someone close to you? My dad
21. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up? depends who the someone is
22. What’s an ideal weekend for you? spending time with the person I am with alone just doing whatever they like doing.
23. What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex? Mine is great
24. Do you judge a book by its cover? I always think something about someone but I give them the benefit of doubt and a chance to prove different. We are all wrong sometimes.
25. Are you confrontational? Yes if I need to be
26. When was the last time you broke someone’s heart? Probably my ex husbands
27. Would you relocate for love? depends where am at, if I was to meet someone right now I probably would. Once I get me and the kids settled and we have the house and things we want no I probably wouldn’t. They have been through to much and I will have worked to hard to get where we want to be.
28. Did you ever write a journal? Blog
29. What are you most thankful for? My children
30. Do you believe in second chances? Yes
31. What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you? They think I have it all together and a lot stronger than I am.
32. What is your idea of a perfect vacation? some time a way in a nice motel being pampered. I need a break.
33. What did your past relationship teach you? To always say what your feeling not to hold everything inside. If they are asking they are asking because they care if you push them away they are going to think you don’t.
34. What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder? I do not understand how people use them, I have looked at them and even set up an account with one but it feels so impersonal. I feel like I am shopping for shoes or somet
35. What’s on your bucket list this year? To get back to work and finish half the classes I have left to do.
36. When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush? Probably when I had my kids.
37. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again? Sex in public places, probably
38. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for? To be able to take 4 classes over the Summer, Go ahead and move to our dream house, to have enough money the kids and I can live life without worrying about anything.
39. What’s your biggest regret in life? Not realizing what was going on when me and RC were together and trying to do something to change things.
40. What do you think about when you’re by yourself? How nice it would be to find someone to share life with again who is in it for the long haul.